Learn about green careers with North York Moors National Park.
These interactive sessions can be delivered at your school or online.
This opportunity is provided by North York Moors National Park.
- Type: 15 / 30-minute presentation
- Dates: Weekdays from May 2021 - February 2022
- Location: North Yorkshire / Redcar and Cleveland / Middlesbrough / Stockton / Online
- Cost: Free
- Suitable for: Groups aged 11 - 18 years
About this opportunity
This interactive careers session can take place in your school (30 mintues) or online (15 minutes).
Young people will learn what opportunities are available for employment in the green sector and the skills and experience required for these roles.
Need to know
How it works
Participants will receive:
- an interactive and engaging presentation
- insight into what a green career is
- knowledge of how to gain understanding and experience in green career skills
Participants will gain insight into:
- what green careers are
- what green careers involve
- how to gain knowledge and understanding to aid working in a green career
- how to gain experience to aid working in a green career
Where possible, we work with individuals to adapt sessions to suit the group’s needs.