1. About YHA
YHA (England & Wales) is a low cost accommodation provider with hostels, camping, and glamping products throughout England and Wales. Our accommodation is often in exceptional places, perfect for adventures. YHA is a charity and we work to ensure that every young person can experience the great outdoors and have an enriching and fulfilling experience staying with us.
2. Why should I promote YHA?
- We have more than 150 Youth Hostels across England and Wales
- We are a low cost accommodation provider for families and individual travellers
- As we are a non-profit organisation, when you promote YHA you're helping to transform the lives of young people
- We have a wide range of accommodation including hostels, camping, camping pods, cabins, bell tents and tipis
- We have an international market
- We have a range of attractive and seasonal customer offers
- Our affiliate programme is supported by extensive offline and online media spend
- We have fantastic conversion rates and a high average order value
3. What we're looking for
- Family specific sites
- Student/university sites
- Destination specific sites (holidaying in England and Wales)
- Generic travel sites
- International travel sites
4. The Commission
We pay between 1%-4% on accommodation-only sales. Commission isn't paid on cancellations or no shows. Valid commissions will be paid in 60 days. If the visitor returns to the site through one of the following channels: paid search, display or an affiliate link that is not your own, before the booking is completed then you will not be awarded the sale. There is a 30 day cookie on all valid bookings.
5. What linking methods are available?
- Standard suite of brand and offer led banner creative
- Written copy and images available on request
6. How do I sign up?
The YHA affiliate programme resides on Affiliate Future - sign up here!
7. Contact Details