- Type: Two-hour course
- Dates: From 1st September - 17th December 2021
- Location: Online (relevant for teachers across the South East)
- Cost: Small charges may apply
- Suitable for: Teachers working with children aged 3 - 18 years
About this opportunity
These two-hour teacher training sessions will focus on specific key stages, curriculum areas and topics.
You can expect activities, lesson plans and project ideas to help you teach young people how to enjoy, learn about, explore and look after these incredible landscapes. There will also be top tips for delivering outdoor learning in your school grounds.
Pick and choose which sessions to attend based on your areas of interest and development needs. All sessions are run by education providers from Our South Downs Education Network.
Need to know
How it works
With these online teacher training sessions, you will:
- be able to join live or catch up later
- develop ideas for school trips in the South Downs
- discover ideas for in-school, outdoor learning activities
You will understand how to use the South Downs National Park as part of a locally relevant curriculumm and how outdoor learning can support curriculum as well as health and wellbeing outcomes.
If you have any accessibility queries, please check with individual session providers.