About this opportunity
This development course is offered at three different Girlguiding locations across Hampshire, Lancashire and Sussex.
Girlguiding volunteers and other adults are invited to take part in day or weekend sessions. These will provide a programme of learning aimed at giving you the confidence to offer more residential, camping and outdoor opportunities to our young members.
You will also have the chance to learn new skills and undertake training to provide or support the delivery of specific activities.
Need to know
How it works
On this course, you will:
- undertake specific outdoor skills training relevant to supporting young members in Girlguiding
- learn and develop new skills and activities to support outdoor activities, camping and residentials
- be offered the opportunity to gain specific qualifications or undertake courses delivered by expert organisations
On the course, you will cover:
- helping young people explore the outdoors
- providing opportunities to young people
- learning new skills
- confidence building
What to bring
All details will be sent to you at the time of booking your place or before the course.
How to apply
Applications are open for the Outdoor Learning and Development for Volunteers course. You must be a Girlguiding volunteer to take part. For details, email the Girlguiding team.