We've made some changes
Since we began, we’ve made it our mission to give everyone the opportunity to travel and grow through experiences of adventure. YHA continues to go from strength to strength, and the work we’re achieving as a charity for young people is vitally important.
We’re a proud membership organisation and to continue to grow and prosper, we must ensure that we stay relevant to current supporters and attract new ones.
From 5th March 2019 you will notice a number of changes to our website, to membership and to the discounts available on bookings.
The main changes:
- Members can now claim a 10% discount on accommodation and pre-booked meals (up to 15 people). This is available on stays in England and Wales, booked directly with YHA, and replaces the former discount of up to £3 per member per night.
- Members now need to log in to to access their discount on stays.
- Only one membership is required to get the membership discount on the entire booking (including all guests on that booking).
- We’ve introduced a 5% discount for bookings that include anyone under 26 years of age. Again, this is only available in England and Wales, on bookings made directly with YHA. This replaces the family room and under 18 bed rates previously available.
- We have reduced the number of membership categories.
You’ll find further information on the changes, specific to existing members, on our dedicated webpage: . If there is anything you’re unclear about or you’re interested in finding out about the finer detail, please peruse these frequently asked questions.
Thank you for supporting YHA and the wonderful work we’re achieving in transforming young lives through travel and real adventure.