Join today and save everytime you stay!
This hostel provides the following facilities:
Credit cards accepted
En suite rooms available
Good Public Transport Links
Group catering available
Library / Quiet room
Picnic lunch available
Private rooms available
Self-catering dining room
Under 3s welcome
**Closed for refurbishment from 02/09/2013, re-opening 06/03/2014**
Restoration at a glance:
- £1.4m investment
- Fantastic location close to train station
- New cafe bar open throughout the day
- State-of-the-art seminar/education facilities for private hire
- Increasing capacity to 132 beds across 32 bedrooms
- 11 rooms now en suite
Stay at Cambridge Youth Hostel and spend time in the heart of this lively, historic university town on a cheap city break. Close to the railway station and just 15 minutes walk from the city centre, accommodation at this backpackers hostel gives you easy access to the colleges, museums and art galleries that have helped make Cambridge famous. Hire a punt, explore the ancient streets and enjoy the city’s cycle-friendly routes. Meals are available at this licensed hostel.
Why not look at our other recently refurbished Youth Hostels?
YHA members can enjoy free Wi-Fi in social areas at YHA Cambridge!
Need to know
On street parking is available 5pm-9am Monday-Saturday and all day Sunday. At all other times parking is metered with a maximum 2hr stay.
Is the hostel open every day of the year?
- King's College and St John's College are great places to visit on your Cambridge city break, you can feel the history oozing from the brickwork! For something different, view them on a punt tour and let the tour guide give you a fantastic account of their history.