Join today and save everytime you stay!
This hostel provides the following facilities:
Classroom/Educational meeting room
Credit cards accepted
Group catering available
Self-catering dining room
Under 3s welcome
About YHA Brighton
YHA Brighton opens 17th November 2014!
When visiting this most vibrant of UK cities, you need accommodation to match! That’s where YHA Brighton comes in, offering budget accommodation prices but with luxury hotel features. With its kitsch bohemian interior, this majestic former Royal York Hotel building boasts a fantastic location, just a stone’s throw from the attractions of Brighton Pier and famously cool shopping district The Lanes.
Currently undergoing a refurbishment, YHA Brighton is as vibrant as the city it’s in. With easy access from London and all major UK towns and cities, you’ve got no excuse not to get away from it all and have a seaside break to remember in Brighton. Whether you’re looking for a seaside holiday or a city break, in Brighton you’ve got all the elements to get the best of both worlds.
Ideal for solo travellers and backpackers, all 51 of YHA Brighton’s bedrooms are en-suite, ideal for convenience, and the Youth Hostel has 18 double bedrooms – just right for couples looking for a budget romantic getaway
For cheap family breaks, don’t forget to bring your bucket and spade, your windbreaker and your swimwear as Brighton’s famous Blue Flag pebble beach is close to the hostel.
After your busy day, relax in our atmospheric bar and restaurant with a cold beer and some delicious stone baked pizzas or bar snacks as you make plans to hit the town in the evening. Choose from cosmopolitan cocktail bars, live music venues or friendly pubs, when it comes to nightlife, Brighton really does have it all.
YHA Brighton at a glance:
- 51 rooms, all en-suite, 18 of which are double rooms
- Relaxed, bohemian atmosphere perfectly matched in the décor in the social spaces
- Free Wi-Fi for YHA members
- Conference/meeting room available
- Meals, bar snacks and drinks available from our licensed bar and restaurant
- Ideal location close to Brighton SeaLife Centre, the seafront and Brighton Pier and just a couple of minutes’ walk from the city’s train, coach and bus stations.
- YHA Brighton also welcomes school groups and travel trade. Please call 01629 592611 or Email Us for more information and to book.
YHA Brighton is also offering premium rooms. So, if you like a little bit of extra luxury, be sure to book one of our king-sized bedrooms with a beautiful sea view and a roll top bath. This is hostelling like you've never known before!
Need to know
Is the hostel open every day of the year?
- The Brighton Royal Pavilion is a must-see when visiting this seaside town. This extravagant palace was built for the Prince Regent in stages between 1787 and 1823. The pavilion, famed for its oriential appearance - both inside and out - is a real feast for the eyes, lose yourself in the music and banqueting rooms before marvelling at the royal bedrooms. The ghost walk around the famous Lanes is an evening activity not to be missed. Find out the spooky history of the area as you wind your way through the narrow alleys of Brighton.
There are currently no volunteering opportunities available at YHA Brighton. Please visit our Volunteering Site for opportunities to volunteer at many of our other hostels across the UK.
YHA School Trips
YHA Brighton is ideal for school groups wishing to combine their trip with a visit to the popular capital city. With 151 beds, the hostel has plenty of space for your school group to enjoy. All rooms are en-suite and we have many comfortable rooms suitable for teachers.
Visit the YHA School Trips website to book your stay.