Join today and save everytime you stay!
This hostel provides the following facilities:
Classroom/Educational meeting room
Credit cards accepted
En suite rooms available
Group catering available
Picnic lunch available
Private rooms available
Suitable for families
Due to recent storm damage, we are advising all customers not to drive past the brown sign up to the hostel. Instead all customers are advised to park in the car park immediately to the right of the brown hostel sign and make their way on foot up to the hostel. There may be a charge for parking, in which case the hostel will be pleased to refund you at reception. We look forward to seeing you at YHA Treyarnon Bay, should you have any queries about access, please contact the hostel direct on 01841 520322
Surf, sand and superb sunsets in summer, wild storms and log fires in winter, YHA Treyarnon has everything you need for a cheap family break.
YHA Treyarnon at a glance:
- Laid back, vibrant, beach location atmosphere
- Live music in the hostel for you to enjoy
- Perfect location for surfing and beach holidays
- Free Wi-Fi in social areas at YHA Treyarnon!
Set between Padstow and Porthcothan, this former 1930s summer residence is virtually on the beach, and in the perfect location for a high octane activity break. Perfect for walking and cycling holidays or for the more adventurous, hit the waves and book one of Treyarnon's famous surfing packages. Try the great menu on offer in our dining room while taking in the sea views and relax with a cold local beer while you watch the gorgeous sunsets. Have a look at a menu here.
YHA members can enjoy free Wi-Fi in social areas at YHA Treyarnon!
Need to know
Older children will love the hostel and its nearby beach.
08.00 - 10.00
17.00 - 22.30
Is the hostel open every day of the year?
- In summer, enjoy a day on the beach with a surfing lesson or coasteering - scale the cliffs and overcome your fear of heights by jumping into the crystal clear waters. Whatever type of activity holiday you're looking for, you'll find it here. After a long day walking or cycling, complete your day with a well earned BBQ and pint of local ale.