Join today and save everytime you stay!
This hostel provides the following facilities:
Credit cards accepted
Group catering available
Library / Quiet room
Picnic lunch available
Private rooms available
Self-catering dining room
Suitable for families
Under 3s welcome
About YHA Ingleton
A Victorian house in private grounds, YHA Ingleton is situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, in the pretty village of Ingleton. Surrounded by magnificent countryside with caves, waterfalls, and mountains, the area is known for its walking routes and striking caves, with a famous waterfall trail that begins in the village.
If you appreciate the great outdoors Ingleton and the surrounding area has plenty to offer. Walkers, climbers, mountain bikers and cavers are all well catered for and Ingleton makes an excellent centre for those wishing to explore by car - the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District, Forest of Bowland and Morecambe Bay coastline are all only a short distance away.
If you're looking for Three Peaks Challenge accommodation while you take on Pen-y-Ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, then this is the place for you. For a more gentle day out, try the waterfall walk to Thornton Force or tour White Scar Caves. Whatever your agenda, you’re sure of a relaxing stay at this renovated Victorian house in private grounds. There’s even an open-air swimming pool and park next door, great for family breaks and school trips. This licensed hostel serves tasty meals.
The Ingleton skyline is dominated by Ingleborough, at 723 metres (2372 feet) the best known of Yorkshire's Three Peaks.
The area has many attractions including:
- White Scar Cave, Britain's longest show cave.
- The Waterfalls Walk through woodland gorges with spectacular waterfalls.
- Limestone peaks and scenery with Ingleborough. Whernside and Pen-y-Ghent make up the Three Peaks.
- The nearby Settle-Carlisle railway and the famous Ribblehead viaduct.
- The Pennine Way passes close by.
- Gisburn Forest Mountain Bike Trails
Need to know
Exclusive Hire is available, please enquire for more details.
There is free parking on site.
A Coach Park is available within the village and drop off is approx. 30m from the Hostel in the village square.
07.00 - 10.00
17.00 - 22.00
Is the hostel open every day of the year?
- Set yourself The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge taking in the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough,in under 12 hours – the perfect way to experience the beautiful countryside the Yorkshire Dales has to offer.