Our Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee provides the reassurance you need to book your next stay with YHA. To give you complete peace of mind and keep things as simple as possible, we’re applying the guarantee to all future bookings – regardless of when you booked or the terms and conditions that were in place at the time.
If you are unable to proceed with your booking due UK government restrictions related to Covid-19 which prevent you from travelling to one of our hostels in England or Wales (such as travel bans or enforced self-isolation), or your accommodation is unavailable for any reason, you will be able to choose from one of the following options:
Transfer your booking to a later date
Subject to availability we will move your booking to a later date, with no admin fees or penalties
Transfer your booking to an alternative hostel
Subject to availability we will move your booking to an alternative hostel, with no admin fees or penalties
Request a full refund
We will refund you the full amount you have paid for your booking.
Read more about the steps we're taking to keep our guests safe during their stays, in our confidence and peace of mind plan.
Covid-19 Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee ‘change window' allows any transfer or cancellation within the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival.
- Should UK Government advice significantly change in the 3 days prior to arrival, we will reactivate the Guarantee for you.
- Please be aware that if the cost of your new booking is higher than your original booking, then you’ll need to pay the difference.
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee applies to bookings made directly with YHA (England & Wales) and excludes any bookings through third party sites.
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee does not replace our Standard Booking Terms & Conditions. All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged. The Guarantee will be reviewed regularly and is subject to change or removal without prior notice.