Customer Care Charter
YHA's promise to you
It is our aim to provide you with the best possible experience, from your initial booking enquiry right through until the end of your stay. It is our promise to you that we will deliver the highest possible standards of customer service throughout your YHA journey.
Our Customer Charter
- Put your needs at the heart of everything we do
- Provide a professional and friendly service at all times
- Have the confidence and knowledge to advise you correctly
- Deliver clear and informative communications and marketing messages
- Be understanding and helpful when receiving complaints and comments
- Follow our customer-friendly terms and conditions
If you feel that we have fallen short at any point we would love to hear from you. Please contact our Customer Care Department at [email protected]. We can assure you that your complaint, concerns and feedback will be received and resolved with professionalism and a person-centred approach.
The Customer Care Department’s promise to you
We always encourage feedback from our customers as it is an essential tool for our continuous development. If you feel we have fallen short in our services we want to hear from you. We’re just as keen to hear about all your great experiences too.
You can contact our Customer Care Department via telephone, email or by writing to us.
Complaints and Comments
- Complaints and comments will be logged and acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt
- We will reply formally within a maximum of 15 working days, though our aim is to respond sooner
- All complaints will be thoroughly investigated to ensure we provide a satisfactory and informative response
- All complaints will be investigated fairly and considered individually by our Customer Care Advisors
If you would like any further information regarding YHA and our services please feel free contact us and one of our friendly advisors will be happy to help.